The Professional Nutrient System empowers growers with three scientifically formulated liquid nutrient concentrates -- 501MICRO, 216GROW and 054BLOOM -- that combine to create custom nutrient blends perfect for each phase of a plant's life cycle: seedling, vegetative, flowering, fruiting and transitions between phases as well.
Using the Professional Nutrient System, growers can mix aggressive nutrient formulas for fast growing plants with high metabolic rates; and mild formulas for delicate or slow growing plants.
All Professional Nutrient System liquid concentrates are derived from highly purified ingredients and micronutrients, concentrated to the limit of solubility, to ensure nutrients are consistently available in all environments. The Professional Nutrient System is ideal for hydroponic applications as well soil, coco coir, and other growing media.
The Professional Nutrient System of Liquid Nutrient Concentrates is Scientifically Formulated for Vigorous Growth & Professional Quality Harvests.
- Shake well before using and measure accurately.
- Reduce nutrient strength in very bright, hot or dry environments, or if plants show signs of stress.
- Add 501MICRO to fresh water and mix well before adding 216GROW or 054BLOOM. Never combine 501MICRO with other products in undiluted form as doing so may cause nutrient lockout.
- Monitor water quality and control nutrient strength.
- Replace nutrients every 1-2 weeks to prevent imbalance.
- Maintain nutrient pH between 5.5-6.5 in most environments. Adjustments may be required as water quality and pH may vary depending on seasons, growing region or environment.
- Protect from freezing and store out of direct sunlight. This product is concentrated to the limit of solubility. If crystallization occurs, remix the entire bottle contents with an equal amount of hot water; and double the amount used in application formulas.
- Use as part of a complete fertilizer program.